Home2Homes raises funds to cover basic operating expenses, transportation and storage of donated items. Any amount you can give will go directly to helping our community in times of need.
Visit our easy-to use, secure FUNDLY donation site. All monetary donations are used to obtain, store and transport the clothing, household items and small furniture pieces that our families need.
Home2Homes is dedicated to helping families and individuals in times of crisis. We provide GREAT condition clothing, household items and small furniture. Below is a list of the type of items we are seeking.
To DONATE, call: 508-444-9944
200 Homer Ave Bldg 3, by appointment
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept damaged or worn-out items.
– All sizes, genders, ages, seasons
– Baby and toddler needs (onesies, bibs, new diapers, footie PJ’s, etc.)
– For the winter months: Coats, hats, mittens, gloves, scarves
PLEASE DO NOT SEND DAMAGED, WORN-OUT CLOTHING; UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS MUST BE NEW.
– Household items: kitchen tools, dishes, cups, small appliances
– Bedding/linens: towels, sheets, blankets, pillow cases,
– Small furniture: night tables, changing tables, end tables,
WE DO NOT ACCEPT BROKEN / NOT WORKING ITEMS OR MATTRESSES (UNLESS BRAND NEW – CALL FIRST)
DONATE YOUR TIME
We are seeking volunteers with large SUVs, wagons and trucks to help us transport items to families in need, to agency locations, or to/from our storage facilities. If you have the time, the vehicle, and can lift items without risk of injury – WE NEED YOU! Please call us, and we will add you to our list of on-tap helpers! Call Rebekah at: 508-444-9944.